new website to earn a couple of bucks writing

i received this information from mar1214 at ehow.


Hi, I know a lot of us at ehow have been frustrated about the loss of the writers compensation program so I wanted to share a website that was impressive and also offers a similar writers compensation program.



It’s called www.listmyfive.com you basically create any “top five” list that you can think of and get ad revenue share for the lists you create, More lists you create means more money you can make each month. They pay with pay-pal and set-up and publishing is simple. This is the best thing I found sense the dismantle of ehow’s residual income opportunity.



with listmyfive I’ve seen about the same revenue potential as ehow, so I thought I would share that site with fellow frustrated ehow writers... hope this helps.

List My Five


hope this helps.

other content you may be interested in:
http://thewritestuffpenandpaper.blogspot.com/2011/02/tips-for-writing-great-articles-from.html

Comments