Writing and Poetry Contests for 2011

I am always searching for more information for those readers interested in entering competitions for freelance writing or poetry contest. I have added page to my blog that lists those contests that have come across and try and share with you in different posts every once a while.

My networks of freelance writers includes many writers that are terrific at what they do and will try to link to their work to showcase their excellent platforms, information and content to make my blog better and your reader experience richer. This is a link to one great freelance writer and an article she created that I will share with you for Writing and Poetry contests for 2011.

http://writinghood.com/writing/writing-and-poetry-competitions-contests-2011/

She does note some of the contests have fees for entry, while others dont.  Additionally, while there are not that many listed they all have cash prizes to be awarded.


pic is courtesy of rosebuddies777.blogspot.com

Comments