Guest Post By Samantha Denton


After requesting for a guest post I did receive one from a Ms. Samantha Denton. Samantha is providing information to us concerning her study habits at college and freelance writing.


I am in college and most of my time is used for studying as well little time for my freelance writing. My main distraction is television. When attempting to write my articles or assignments that I have received from some of the article sites, I have my television on and can get easily distracted.
When my roommates and I originally moved in to our apartment we wanted cable television or something similar. You spend quite a bit of time in your room and there are times when I am up with insomnia after hours of studying and want to be able to watch a little television.
One night while I was online I came across this website, www.ClearTVBundle.com and after reviewing it I ordered it for our apartment at college. This site is wonderful and the bundle that I received was great. It’s really not too bad. I try to get up and stretch or move away from my studies often so that I can “revitalize” my brain juices.
There are times when I will have a blank…duh moment when writing and will switch on the television, watch a quick show and believe it or not, get some ideas for writing. I wanted to advise other writers to review www.ClearTVBundle.com if you happen to be looking for a great deal on your cable television bundle. I ordered from www.ClearTVBundle.com and was satisfied as well as finished writing many articles that had me stuck.



Comments